2016 Harley-Davidson® FXSE CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®
Stock Image: Starfire Black/Starfire Black
Rod's Power Sports
FXSE CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®
THE CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. Dark style and massive torque sit center stage in our top-of-the-line take on blacked-out American muscle.
- Cast a shadow: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® is all about dark style and massive torque. It features cutting-edge finishes with show-stopping paint and styling details fender to fender. The Aggressor wheel mounts to a 240mm rear tire. The forward controls, new race-inspired seat and handlebar create a riding position perfect for prowling. And a Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ engine with heavy breather intake, inverted forks and new dual-disc front brakes mean the performance matches the power of its style. It’s our top-of-the-line take on long, dark American muscle.
- Authentic Styling: One look at the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® and you’ll see a combination of race-inspired style and custom detailing unlike anything that’s ever rolled out of a factory and onto the street. The 110 cubic inch engine, the fat rear tire, speed screen, chin spoiler and aggressive stance scream pure American muscle. The finishes scream pure custom. From the premium paint to the controls to the finishes on the metal, we sweat every detail.
- Iconic Engine: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® is The Motor Company’s premium take on custom American Muscle. There is only one engine in the world that can fit that bill: The Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ engine. It’s the biggest power plant you can get in our line. And for this machine we gave it a CVO™ model exclusive. Notice the new smoked satin chrome finishes. This deep, sinister hue is a first in the motorcycling industry. And it’s exclusive to the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®.
- Technology: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® delivers premium features across the board. The technology you want is all here. From keyless ignition to ergonomic hand controls to standard anti-lock brakes (ABS).
- Handling: With its drag bar, forward foot controls and race-inspired seat, you can make the most of its 110 cubic inches of power. But the handling doesn’t stop there. From things like a high-performance clutch to dual disc front brakes, you get the latest features that make the ride better.
- Aggressive Stance: Long, low and wide sums up the stance of the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. The look is aggressive and so is the riding position, thanks to the race-inspired seat, drag bar and forward controls.
- Premium Dark Finishes: No surface on this machine was left untouched when it came to adding the styling details. The engine alone has three finishes. Let your eyes wander across the metal and you’ll see every shade. Satin chrome pipes and scorched chrome wheels. Only CVO™ models take it to this level of detail.
- 240mm Rear Tire: The fat rubber on the back of the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® comes straight out of school of American muscle. It hooks up hard with the pavement when the light goes from red to green.
- CVO™ Custom Paint: Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operation™ motorcycles set the world standard for paint on a factory custom motorcycle. The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® is a prime example of that. The color is deep and rich. There’s a racing-inspired stripe on the fuel tank and rear fender that accentuates the aggressive lines of the motorcycle.
- Blacked-Out, Blunt-Cut Mufflers: The Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ engine pours its sound out to the street through staggered, 2-into-2, blacked-out, blunt-cut mufflers. You can recognize this bike with your eyes closed.
- LED Lighting: You get the modern look and darkness-piercing power of an LED headlight, turn signals and brake light on the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®.
- All-New Front End: The look of the front end of the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® is custom muscle all the way. There’s a new chopped front fender and bracket, 43mm inverted front forks with black sliders and a new triple clamp held in place by three thick bolts on each side. The aggressive rake matches the aggressive look of the parts.
- Race-Inspired Seat with Custom Badge: The seat of the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® was inspired by speed runs on the track. It keeps you tucked into the machine for a confident riding position. The finishing touch is a custom Harley-Davidson® CVO™ badge.
- Aggressor Wheels with Scorched Chrome Highlights: The wheels on the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® are a show all their own. Notice how tightly the low-profile tires wrap the five-spoke Aggressor wheels. Then check out the all-new scorched chrome highlights. Notice the deep, dark sinister hue. It’s a first in the motorcycle industry.
- New Smoked Satin Chrome Finish: There’s a new smoked satin chrome finish on the pipes, push rods, cylinder heads and timer cover. We’re the first to bring this deep, sinister finish to the metal on a motorcycle. Then we put it next to black for a layered effect.
- Race-Inspired Speed Screen and Chin Spoiler: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® brings race-inspired attitude to the street, and the fixed speed screen and color-matched chin spoiler. Racing is in our blood.
- Blacked Out Airflow Collection Controls: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® is custom, wheel to wheel, top to bottom. Look all you want. Try to find a piece on this machine that wasn’t hit with a custom touch. The controls are from our Airflow Collection, blacked out to fit the dark style of this machine. Footboards, shifter pegs, brake pedal and hand grips with knurled inserts. The closer you look, the more you see.
- Side-Mounted License Plate: There’s no license plate bracket on the fender to obscure the view of the massive rear tire for anyone you leave in your wake. The side-mounted license plate leaves the look of the rear fender tight, clean and custom.
- Custom Low Profile Console: The tank console on this motorcycle is simple, elegant and hugs the tank tight for a clean look. Two braided steel lines with our new smoked satin finish top off the tank in CVO™ model style.
- Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ Engine with new smoked chrome finishes: Let your eyes take a run over the Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110B™ engine sitting center frame in the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. You’re looking at 110 cubic inches of Harley-Davidson® V-Twin power, the result of generations of building the engines that truly move a rider. It delivers massive torque to the pavement and a soul-satisfying sound to the ears.
- 6-Speed Cruise Drive® Transmission: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® delivers the power from its 110 cubic inch Screamin’ Eagle® engine to its fat rubber via our smooth-shifting 6-Speed Cruise Drive® transmission. You get massive torque on the low end, and smooth power delivery all the way up through the gears.
- High-Performance Assist & Slip Hydraulic Clutch: You’ve got a lot of power under your command when you’re in the saddle of the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. The high-performance assist and slip hydraulic clutch has an easy pull, and it gives you a smooth delivery of power when the pavement opens up ahead of you.
- Keyless Ignition and H-D® Factory Security System with Siren: The convenience of keyless ignition and a factory-installed security system that arms and disarms automatically comes standard with the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. Just approach or walk away from the motorcycle with your fob, and the system does all the work for you.
- Ergonomic Hand Controls: All the switches fall right under your thumbs on the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. They’re simple to understand and simple to operate with an improved tactile feel and a solid, satisfying click when you engage them.
- Standard Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS): You get a premium level of stopping power and control when the time comes to rein it in. Anti-lock brakes are standard, along with the confidence that comes with having them.
- Electronic Throttle Control and Cruise Control: There’s no throttle cable cluttering up the lines on the handlebar of the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout®. You get the clean look and quick response of electronic throttle control. And thanks to standard cruise control, you get to ride easy on long stretches of uninterrupted highway.
- Dual Disc Front Brakes, Reduced Reach Lever: The CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® features high-performance dual front disc brakes. It’s an unmistakable sign of the racing heritage at the heart of this machine. It also features a reduced reach lever that puts the stopping power easily within your grasp.
- Smoked Satin Drag Bar: The drag bar on the CVO™ Pro Street Breakout® has a new smoked satin finish to add an extra level of custom style. But, rest assured, it isn’t just there for looks. The handlebar, seating position and forward controls keep you ready for acceleration when the light turns green.
- Length: 92.7 in. (2,330 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 26 in. (660 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in. (120 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 35
- Trail: 7.7 in. (196 mm)
- Wheelbase: 66.1 in. (1,680 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 130/60B19 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18 79V
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.5 qt. (3.3 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 701 lb. (318 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 730 lb. (331 kg)
- Engine: Screamin' Eagle® Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110B™
- Bore: 4 in. (101.6 mm)
- Stroke: 4.374 in. (111.0996 mm)
- Displacement: 110 cu in. (1,801 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel injection (ESPFI)
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 2.79
- Exhaust: Blacked-out staggered blunt cut mufflers
- Wheels, Front Type: Scorched Chrome Aggressor Custom Wheel
- Wheels, Rear Type: Scorched Chrome Aggressor Custom Wheel
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front; 2-piston floating rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 112.1 ft. lb. (152 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,500
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 24.8
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 25.5
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High-beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS
- Gauges: Smoked Satin - 4 in. Combination Digital Speedometer / Analog Tachometer
- Engine Type
- Screamin' Eagle®, Twin Cam 110B™
- 110 cu in. (1,801 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 4 in. (101.6 mm) x 4.374 in. (111.0996 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel injection (ESPFI)
- Front Brakes
- 4-piston fixed
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floating
- Front Tire
- 130/60B19 61H
- Rear Tire
- 240/40R18 79V
- 66.1 in. (1,680 mm)
- Seat Height
- 26 in. (660 mm)
- 35 deg.
- 7.7 in. (196 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- 43 mpg (5.5 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 701 lb. (318 kg)
- Starfire Black/Starfire Black, White Gold Pearl/Starfire Black